Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Eve Look







Hey gals! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2015 is officially here and if you've been keeping up with my blog and actually take the time to check it out, Thank You!! Because it truly means the world to me to know that other fashionistas out there are taking interest in my blog and are hopefully getting inspired through my style and/or get different ideas in styling different clothing pieces! So thank you for keeping me inspired in doing what I do! And here is my new years's eve look, yes this is what I wore to ring in the new year! Just recently I was able to get away with wearing lighter clothing here in LA, but winter is now upon us and the weather has dropped so now it is safe to say that it is cold in LA so I had to stay bundled up for the holiday especially when I'm still trying to get over a cold. So here I decided to play around a little bit with my blanket scarf in order to give this look a lot more of an oomph. For the bottom layer, I am wearing this thick, green knitted turtle neck sweater from H&M and oh my goodness can I just say how comfortable this sweater is, it is extremely cozy and does a great job at keeping you warm! At first I thought the turtle neck might be a little bothersome since I'm not too used to wearing them too often, but let me tell you that it did not bother me at all, it did not make me itchy or uncomfortable at any time, this sweater is perfection in every way possible! Back to the blanket scarf, I decided to wear it as a top layering piece to sort of give a feel of a vest but a very warm one and I kept it in place with a very thin taupe belt, which I think that by styling the scarf this way, it sort of made this look a little more on the sophisticated side which is always a plus to me to rock a classy look. This blanket scarf is from Target, and you wouldn't believe how long I was hunting for a blanket scarf exactly like this one, colors and all! To complete the rest of the look I am wearing these dark denim Bullhead skinniest pants from Pacsun and some nude pumps from LolaShoetique that added more to the classy feel. So here is my first look for the new year, hope it served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment