Sunday, January 4, 2015

Leopard Winter with Kmart Fashion





Hey gals! I am back with a new look wearing some of Kmart's Fashion! I am quite the sucker for anything leopard, so it was obvious that I would fall in love with this sweater the second I laid eyes on it, and incredible find I got at Kmart. The day was perfect for this leopard sweater a nice cool breeze with the rays of sunshine and this sweater in particular is thick enough to keep you warm and comfortable at the same time, perfect for this winter time! I paired the sweater with these light distressed jeans from Pacsun, high wasted bullhead skinniest (my favorite). And to complete the look I finished off the outfit with these black suede booties with gold belt buckle detailing on the sides from Target. So there you have it gals, another new look to keep the ball rolling for the beginning of this new year, I hope this new look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe and til the next look!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment