Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Plaid and Black

 Hey gals!! I am back with a new look to share with you all! Not sure if I have already mentioned how obsessed I currently am with plaid, but let me just say the obsession is real! So I was totally feeling this look especially the colors on this plaid shirt. Of course it may not come to anyones surprise that this shirt would be from Target! It may be safe to say that Target is somewhat like a second home to me, it sort of like my happiest place on Earth, hey what can I say?! I really like that the colors on this plaid are so winter, I had it hanging in my closet before Fall even strolled by and for some reason I wouldn't come around to styling it, til this day which is now Winter and was the perfect timing and day for it!! 

 I decided to pair the plaid shirt with black skinnies in order to make the colors on the shirt pop out even more and then kept it really simple with my shoes wearing those vintage rose colored heels that also stood out from the entire look because its a different transition of color from the jeans and the shirt yet it compliments both oh so well!
 Plaid Shirt: Target
Black Skinny Jeans: Pacsun
Vintage Rose Heels: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment