Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wild at Heart






Hey gals!! I'm back bringing you a new winter styled outfit featuring a splash of Target Style! For this look I am wearing Target's "Wild at Heart" charcoal colored sweater. And let me say that what got me with this sweater aside from the gorgeous color, was the printing on the sweater because to me it represented having those wild dreams in your heart that you want to make dreams come true, that passion that burns inside of you, which for me happens to be fashion! I wanted to use this sweater to go for a look that was oh so chic, so  I decided to use it as a layer and underneath the sweater I wore a blue J.Crew button down  shirt, which turned out to be the perfect oomph for chic. The rest of the look I kept it really simple, wearing dark denim bullhead skinny jeans from Pacsun and finishing the look with black pumps from Zara. I am totally obsessing over these heels in particular because the pointed toe part of the shoe are like that regular faux leather like material while the rest of the heel is black suede, perfect combo and oh so comfortable! If you ever wanna go for a chic like look, just add your favorite pointed toe pumps to your outfit and you're set!! Hope this winter chic look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment