Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blue Bows







Hey gals!! Okay let me first begin by telling you all how much I was looking forward to write this new post BECAUSE I could not wait to share how obsessed I am with these blue bow heels! Can we just take a second to take in just how classy and chic they are!! If your style ranges within chic and classy then I highly suggest having a pair of bow heels in your shoe collection, and the great part is that you can pair them up with pretty much anything and they will automatically uplift your entire look! I got mine through my JustFab monthly subscription. So now that we got over the obsession let's get on with the rest of the look! To pair these heels I put together a look with this JCrew lighter blue button down that I snatched from Shopmieux.com and I absolutely loved how well it complimented the chic look I was aiming for. Then I added this black and white skater skirt from WetSeal which again is an easy piece to dress up or dress down depending on the look you are going for. Okay gals, I really hope this new post served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment