Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sunny Midi Fall






Hey gals!! I'm back with a new fall outfit for you all and let me just say that this was such a beautiful sunny fall day, that I enjoyed shooting these blog posts that much more! I just recently purchased this black and white snake print messenger purse from Target and let me just share with you, that I had my eye on this purse for quite a while already, the first day I saw it as a new arrival in Target I feel head over heels in love with it and I knew that sooner or later it had to be mine and now it's finally a part of my collection!! I love the print of the purse and I love how its a little more on the dressy side so it can give any look that perfect oomph. So for this look I am wearing this gray midi dress, it gives off the illusion that it is like sweater material but it's not that thick of material. I got this dress on a recent trip to DTLA and I've been seeing different versions of this dress everywhere but I decided to go for the sleeveless design. And to finish off the look, I just simple incorporated pointed ankle black heels from JustFab which are the perfect amount of chic! Hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment