Sunday, November 2, 2014

Classy Zebra







Hey gals!! If you're looking for a chic, classy, elegant look well this new post might turn out to be a little inspiring, or really inspiring depending on your taste. We all know that black is one of the colors that you can never go wrong with when looking for elegance, so for this look I went for a simple black tank top that is from Target of course and I tucked it in under this gorgeous, perfect fit zebra skirt that I got from M_Carolineboutique (you can find her on  Instagram under that name and browse around the rest of her collection). And let me tell you how comfortable this skirt is, it is a thick sweater like material so I didn't have to worry about showing anything or it being see through in the sunlight. To complete the look I added these LolaShoetique nude pumps that I think gave the perfect contrast to the rest of the outfits colors. I put together this look with some Kim Kardashian fashion inspiration, because she has been spotted with skirt that looks just like this, so the inspiration came from her I just added a little twist and made the look more of my own. So I hope I was able to serve as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment