Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pop of Red







Hey gals!! I am back with a new look for you all and I know what you're all probably think, OMG what is this girl doing wearing white jeans after Labor Day?! Yes I know it's a rule out there in the fashion world but hey it was a nice sunny day and beside a little white after Labor Day never hurt anybody, right? So I decided to take these white distressed jeans from FashionNova out for a walk because I thought they were great for the kind of look I was aiming for and that was to make these gorgeous red heels be the pop color of the entire outfit. And let me say that I am currently obsessed with these heels, you all know how many pieces of apparel have stolen my heart and these pretties have now been added to that list! Like many other, the second I layed eyes on them while browsing through JustFab I was immediately under a love spell and all I knew was that they had to be MINE!  The color, the bows on the ankle strap, just everything about them speak classy, sexy, chic! To top the entire look off I went with the you can never go wrong with Chambray top from Target and I think it was the perfect zest to complete the entire look. So there you have it gals, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment