Monday, November 24, 2014

Lady in Red





Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look for you and this look seems to me a little festive I think because of the red. To me the color red stands for the holidays especially during this time around. Anyway, as you can tell here in LA it is still fairly warm so I get away with wearing sleeveless tops until the evening strolls around then the cool breeze starts. This look revolves around this Carrie Bradshaw red midi skirt from Forever 21. Yes I am a Sex and the City fanatic and any chance I get I love to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw. I paired this holiday red skirt with this sleeveless tiger top that is from a local boutique. And to top off the entire look I wore these lace up heels from LolaShoetique. To accessorize I kept it very minimal, wearing this clear statement flower necklace from Target and to help with the sun these black Prada sunnies. Hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment