Saturday, November 15, 2014

Denim on Denim For Men





Hey gals!! This new post is to inspire for men's fashion! So if you wanted some inspiration for your husband, boyfriend, brother, etc...well let's get right to it!! So you might have been seeing a lot of this denim on denim fashion, I just recently put together an entire denim look. This look is just not for us gals, but also for men! I am an absolute fashionista and I love to put looks together for my boyfriend from time to time, I sort of have become his own personal stylist and I'd like to think he's loving that fact! I have been wanting him to get a chambray shirt for quite a while now, because I love them so much for myself, I wanted him to own at least one and I now think this may be the first of more to come because he totally loved rocking it!! So let's start with this light denim chambray shirt from Target, it is the perfect denim color that you can pair with dark denim jeans or even black jeans. To pair the light chambray shirt, he went with these dark denim jeans from American Eagle and topped off the denim on denim look with these white Gucci high tops that served as a statement piece for the entire look. And simply accessorized with a black wrist watch from Giorgio Armani. So I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe if you are a guy!! Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment