Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hello Plaid!








Hey gals!! I am back with a new look for you all and I am so happy to say that Fall is officially upon us here in LA! Seems like it is safe to say that we are finally done with the heat. Here I am bringing you a casual Fall day look that was very fun to put together and it also goes with the whole Fall layering. So let's start with the center piece of the look which is my red plaid top, I have to confess that I have been obsessing over plaid button downs lately and I want to wear them as much as I can this Fall season. I love how this red plaid top from Target has the elbow patch detail and another thing I love is that these plaid tops are extremely versatile, you can easily dress them up or down depending on the occasion. I decided that for this look i would wear this plaid top opened with a white vneck tee from Target underneath. That is already two layers and I added a third layer by incorporating this light denim vest from Forever 21 on top. For bottoms, I decided to go for this black ankle zippered jeans also from Target and finished the entire look with these ankle black booties from LolaShoetique. So there you have it ladies, if you are looking for a layered fall look, I hope this served as some inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment