Saturday, November 15, 2014

All Black Everything




Hey gals!! I am back with a new look and this one is a special one because aside from the face that I was so excited to put it together, it is the outfit I took for my anniversary dinner. I have to say that I put this look together inspired by Kim Kardashian because lately she's been wearing a lot of similar looks like this, wearing those midi skirts and this black faux leather skirt I am wearing here is not midi length but it only missed it my like 2 inches so its okay! I centered the entire look around the skirt, I paired it with this basic black tank top which was a top where silk and cotton meet, it was a compromise of bit and it fit so nicely the way it accentuates the body was just perfect. I topped off the entire look with these leopard pumps from Steve Madden, making them a statement accessory piece to the look. There was a nice cool breeze in the evening so I also added this black quilted leather jacket  from Forever 21 to compliment the faux leather skirt. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment