Sunday, October 26, 2014

Black and Blue with Kmart Fashion!








Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look for you all to enjoy and get a little inspiration from! I am obsessing over this top that is a part of Kmart's fashion! The colors jumped out at me when I first layed eyes on this top, they are perfect for the Fall time and also stroll over to the Winter time. Another thing I absolutely love of this top is the leather like look the sleeves and pocket give off, if you see the top from a distance you could almost assure that both the sleeves and the pocket are leather material but they're not, they simply just give off that illusion and I love it. I kept the look fairly casual and paired the top with these lighter denim jeans from Pacsun (yes i love the denims from Pacsun, they're perfection) and completed my look with the perfect heels to match the exact same colors of my top, these heels are from Nine West. These heels are definitely a favorite in my closet not only because of their color but their comfortability level is perfect. To accessorize I kept it very minimal, just threw on this statement necklace from Charlotte Russe that I thought would give my look that little extra oomph I was looking for! So there you have it gals, hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment