Sunday, October 26, 2014

Denim on Denim





Hey gals!! I am back with a new look to share with you all! I am overly excited to share this particular look because it is inspired by the many celebrities that I have seen wearing a look just like this, denim on denim. So I decide to recreate the look in my own version and here it is!! So let's begin by talking about the chambray top which of course it is from one of my favorites, Target. I especially liked the color to this top because it is not a light denim yet it is not too dark, the shade is right in between which made it the perfect color for me! And I don't know if I have mentioned this before but these chambray tops are extremely versatile, you can wear them with so many different pieces and in so many ways! That is a huge plus in my closet! So of course to get the denim on denim look I had to pair the chambray top with some jeans and these are from Pacsun. And to finish off the look I added these nude pumps from LolaShoetique as the finishing touch! So there you have it gals, another look that I hope served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment