Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Don't Be Basic!






Hey gals! I'm back with a brand new look for you all and yes, I just couldn't help myself in incorporating these JustFab burgundy heels in yet another look! So here is another way I styled them, hope you enjoy the different look. This time around I decided to pair these fabulous heels with these distressed light denim boyfriend jeans from Forever 21, the weather wasn't too hot this day so I figured it would be safe to take these pair of jeans for a stroll. I then added this "Don't Be Basic" top from Target and let me just say that once again this item was love at first sight for me. The minute I saw it on display at Target I just knew it had to be and a part of my wardrobe. "Basic" is an overly used word for me on the daily haha so you may understand now as to why it couldn't slip my hands. The "Don't Be Basic" is a friendly reminder to be your own unique self, to not be ordinary and stand out from the crowd, not by copying but by being yourself. This tee has become one of my favorite graphic tees of the moment. I kept it really simple and just accessorized with this black and gold statement necklace. So there you have it gals, another look that I hope serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment