Sunday, October 19, 2014

Vintage Leopard





Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look for you all and this look feels a little vintage it must be the shorts!! So for making my look feel vintage let's make these shorts the center of the look and start with them! These shorts I do absolutely love, especially because the old looking denim remind me of the jeans that were in back in the 80's and early 90's and of course I would be rocking them as a little girl, so it takes me back to those memorable days! Another thing I like about these shorts is the American flag pockets, I hunted these shorts in particular for quite a while and beginning of this year I was able to get my hands on this pair from a local boutique. The only downfall from wearing these shorts is that I feel that they are really high rise and don't want anything hanging out or feel like I'm showing a little too much but I have to admit they do look absolutely sexy as long as you don't reveal too much. So I decided to pair these shorts with this short sleeved button down leopard top that if I'm not mistaken is from Forever 21, and wanting to go with a vintage yet modern look I thought this top was perfect for the look. To finish off the look I topped the outfit off with these suede black heels from JustFab which I think are so sexy and classy, not to mention very versatile that can turn any look into a chic look. Well there you have it ladies, hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next outfit!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment