Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Maroon Love









Hey gals!! I am finally back yet again with a new look for you all! It is officially Fall but the weather is still sky high here in LA, but that didn't stop me from incorporating these Fall colors into my outfit. Let me first start off by saying how obsessed and in love I am with these JustFab burgundy colored heels!! If I could I would wear them each and everyday, no kidding! Their design is just so stylish and chic my favorite combo along with classy! And on top of all that these heels are extremely comfortable which is a huge plus in my book. So I decided to incorporate these fabulous heels with these black and white printed shorts that if I don't recall are from a local boutique and I paired them with this cream lace tank from Forever 21. I layered the entire look with another piece that I am obsessing over and look forward to style a lot more in the fall, this white layering vest from Target which is in my opinion a must have for this season! So there you have it gals, another look that I hope serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment