Sunday, October 19, 2014

Spikes + Booties






Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look for you all and I finally get to put together a look that begins transitioning to that Fall weather! It's beginning to cool down here in LA, let's just hope it continues to stay this way and the over heated days are over! So I'd like to think this look goes a little edgy but still stays on the chic side, what do you gals think? For this look my main focus were the booties and the top, these are the items I revolved my whole look around. Let's start off with this white top and let me tell you that the spike detail on the shoulders was obviously what drew me to this top, aside from the color because I'm becoming a little obsessed with plain colors like white. This top was perfect for a day like this where it starts to feel like the beginning of Fall is finally upon us but it is still not too cool or windy out. The material is a little bit thicker (not heavy) than usual which is why its perfect for a nice cooler day and I paired it with these light denim jeans that were purchased at a local boutique and I found the light denim color to be a perfect contrast color to all the pieces I was going to be wearing for this look. To complete the look I added this black ankle booties from LolaShoetique which to my surprise were EXTREMELY comfortable!! I absolutely love how the side detailing of the peep hole and the buckle gives these booties more of a edgy look but the open toe of the booties balances it out with its chic level, if that makes any sense? And to accessorize I kept it very minimal with this almost bohemian style silver necklace from Forever 21, I thought it was a great statement piece to add to the wardrobe and would stand out perfectly! So there you have it gals, I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment