Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Olive Midi


 Hey gals!! I am back with a new look that pretty much screams out that I am totally ready for the warm days here in LA! The degrees have been pretty high that I am getting away with wearing a midi sleeveless dress in the winter. As I might have mentioned in a previous post, this olive green was definitely a favorite for me during the Fall time and I love how I'm able to transition wearing this color into the new seasons. It is a very simple dress yet you can play with it as much as you can by either layering it, dressing it up or even keeping it really casual and pairing it with a pair of sneaker like some chucks! I love to dress up, its my own therapy, its who I am so I opted to pair it with these sort of caged nude/blushy heels. A dress like this is perfect year round, you can keep it simple during the warmer seasons and add some layers once the colder seasons roll around, extremely versatile! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!!
Til the next look! 
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Dress: M_CarolineBoutique (find her page on Instagram)
Heels: LolaShoetique
Sunnies: Michael Kors
Cuff: Lulu*s


No comments:

Post a Comment