Monday, February 22, 2016

Off the Shoulder


 Hey gals! I'm back with a new post and I'm hoping it's not too early to be inspired by our new upcoming season, SPRING!!! Along with the Fall time, the Spring season is my favorite time of the year and I'm anxiously waiting for it to officially be here. As I mentioned before, the weather here in LA has been fairly warm (totally not complaining) which means that its only been inspiring me to bring out staple pieces that scream out, Spring! Off the shoulder tops are going to be must have staple pieces for the warm/hot seasons and I couldn't wait any longer to bring them out. They are so great to pair with your favorite pair of jeans, shorts or skirt; they're perfect! Also a great way to keep your outfit looking classy yet sexy with some bare skin showing in the shoulders. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Wedges: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment