Sunday, February 7, 2016

Neutral Bowtie


 Hey gals!! I am back with a new look that I was totally obsessing over! Well mainly I was head over heels with this nude top!! I am currently all about this bow front button down tops, they are the perfect combination of classy and chic, which I'm sure I mentioned that in one of my previous post about these type of shirts, but I seriously cannot get enough of them! I love that you can literally pair them with anything; skirts, jeans, shorts; you name it and they go with it! Versatility is always a HUGE plus! The days have been pretty warm here in LA lately which gets me all ecstatic for the Spring time!! So I decided to pair this top with this flare denim skirt, which I think is the piece of the outfit that made this entire look a little more casual which is what I was aiming for. A casual, chic outfit for a day to just be out and about running some errands. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!! 
[Outfit details below]
Xoxo


 Top & Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Shoedazzle
Sunnies: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment