Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mom Life


 Hey gals! I'm back with this super casual mommy look that I'm totally loving! I decided to give my heels a break and opt for a more comfortable look while I did a little shopping around with my boys. From the beginning of the year I have been embracing this new HUGE chapter of my life, my mom life! Just like everyone says, it truly is the best thing that happens to you and what better way for me to embrace my new role than with this mom life tee. I have been obsessing over gold accents, so it was no surprise that this top became another must have. I wanted to keep the entire look very mommy friendly (which means it had to be extremely comfortable) so I decided to pair it with distressed shorts and loafers in order keep the comfyness with all the walking and mommy duties. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Tee: @emersongraceboutique (instagram page)
Shorts: Forever 21
Loafers: Lolashoetique


No comments:

Post a Comment