Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Distressed + Bodysuit


 Hey gals! I'm back with an outfit that I've been wanting to put together for a while and now  that I no longer have a baby bump I was able to finally put on a body suit. As I always say, versatility is key and body suits are great pieces to have in your closet because they go with pretty much everything! I obviously can't wait to put it together with so many different pieces but for the first look I wanted to pair it with these distressed jeans to make a more casual look. I opted for this leather bodysuit because I found it to be more on the sultry side because of the leather material. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Blazer: Forever 21
Bodysuit: Naked Wardrobe
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Flats: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Prada




No comments:

Post a Comment