Sunday, November 1, 2015

Warm Fall


 Hey gals! I'm back with a new Fall look and even though it was like 88 degrees here in LA on the last day of October, I was completely inspired by Fall and by one of its many colors, red orange. I definitely did not want to think about dressing up for Halloween this year, it is already challenging enough to dress on a regular, to stress about finding a suitable costume for me and my baby bump. Instead I decided to opt for this red orange dress that screams out Fall because of its color. Aside from its color, I also gravitated towards this dress because of the detailing it has in the back, it definitely amped up the dress giving it that extra oomph I always look for. It was a great choice to go for during a warm Fall day. I wanted to make this look more Fall'ish by adding some booties and a felt hat; you can never go wrong with those two even combined together. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Hat: Forever 21
Dress: Cuby Rock
Crossbody Purse: H&M
Booties: LolaShoetique


No comments:

Post a Comment