Sunday, November 29, 2015

Camel + Chunky Knit


 Hey gals! In this post I'm bringing a Fall look that's a little more dressed up and it includes one of my favorite Fall colors, Camel. Not only is it one of my favorite Fall colors but its on one of my go to staple pieces in my wardrobe which are pencil skirts. These skirts are so versatile because you can pretty much wear them with anything and everything. So since it was a little windy this day I decided to finally embrace the cooler weather and bring out a sweater to pair with the skirt. I didn't want to keep the look too neutral so I opted for a color that would give this entire look a pop that way both my sweater and skirt would stand out. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Sweater/Booties: Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Crossover Bag: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment