Thursday, December 3, 2015

Edgy Fall


 Hey gals! If you stay updated with my videos on my youtube channel then you already saw this look as part of my Fall LookBook! Again I cannot say it enough how much I love dressing for the Fall time, like everything about the Fall season made me realize that it is my favorite season of the year!! I took advantage of a day that was chilly but not too cold to be able to put this look together. I think this look was so easily amped up by just adding this felt hat from Forever 21, I think it gave this look exactly what I was looking for. I added edgier vibes to my look by adding on the felt hat and these black peep hole booties. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Tee/Hat: Forever 21
Jeggings: Bellarte Clothing
Booties: Lolashoetique


No comments:

Post a Comment