Saturday, December 26, 2015

Holiday Cool Tones


 Hey gals! I didn't think I would be able to get in another look up on the blog for a while but a day away from being 40 weeks pregnant, I am still here bringing you another look that would be great for the last holiday of the year!! I cannot believe another year has flown by this quick, but here we are just days away from ringing in a new year! I hope you all had a wonderful and joyous Christmas!! For this time of the year I love to play around with cool tones, I think they're perfect for the festivities. Gray and blue are two colors I love to pair, I just think they go great together and keep the look looking elegant without having to go our usual go to colors black or white, you get to mix it up a bit. High waisted skirts are a go to for me right now and since the days are much cooler in temperature now I decided to pair this gray high waisted with a navy colored turtleneck; I figured it would keep the entire look classy, elegant, and chic! And of course to complete the outfit, a go to staple for the winter, ankle booties! I hope you gals enjoyed this holiday look and it served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top: Forever 21
Skirt: M_CarolineBoutique (find her on Instagram)
Booties: Target
Ring: Lulu's


No comments:

Post a Comment