Sunday, December 13, 2015

Little Chambray Dress


 Hey gals! I am back with another quick look and let me beginning by saying that this look at first felt a little out of my comfort zone and I think I now know the reason why and it's because I am not very used to wearing knee high boots with dresses and whenever I do they are usually with heel or I just simply stick to booties, but I decided to have fun with this look and just go with it. So to go with the boots I wore this chambray dress and a huge plus to this is that Chambray is something that you can work with all year long, you can always dress it up according to season. And to add some simple pop of color I incorporated this plaid scarf to not just add color but also to add some layering to the look. I hope you find some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Chambray Dress: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Macy's 
Tights: Target
Scarf: Cuby Rock



No comments:

Post a Comment