Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fall Plaid

 Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look that is all about Fall weather! You guys already know my obsession with plaid, so a look like this is totally right up my alley. To me any plaid pattern that is red colored just screams out cold weather to me, my favorite go to for this time of the year. I've been opting for plaid tops that have the buttons half way down, right up to the mid section because they don't tend to be as snugged as those that have the buttons all the way, but only because these plaid tops fit my bump a lot better. I paired my look with these Target boots that are just PERFECT for this time of the year as well, I fell in love with the wool detailing that they have on the top, very lumberjack like and let me add how amazingly comfortable they are. I wanted to add a little more to the entire look so I just threw on a chunky scarf to add some layering. I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Plaid Top/Boots: Target
Jeans: H&M
Scarf: Lemon Pop



No comments:

Post a Comment