Tuesday, November 10, 2015

3 ways to wear a jumpsuit


 Hey gals! For this new blog post I am bringing you something slightly different, instead of just doing one particular look, I'm adding three different ways to flaunt a jumpsuit with a simple look, a daytime look and a night time look. During the Fall and Winter seasons it is fairly easy to give your outfit a complete different look and/or uplift by simply layering. So the easiest and simplest way to wear this jumpsuit is to just wear it alone, that was how my inspiration for this look first started when I saw Kim Kardashian wearing a jumpsuit like this on its own and rocking the bump. 

Jumpsuit: @M_CarolineBoutique (Instagram)
 You can layer this jumpsuit with a kimono to make it more of a daytime look. I decided to add this sleeveless kimono as a layer because of its colors, the blue and the golden brown add the perfect pop of color and perfectly compliment the black colored jumpsuit because all colors stand out evenly, completely synchronized. 

Kimono: Target

 Booties: Forever 21

 For the last look, I added the faux leather jacket in order to turn this outfit into a night time look. Since the booties are already more on the edgier look, I thought it would great to add this jacket in order to add to that edgy/rocker chick type of look. 

Faux Leather Jacket: H&M

I hope this new post served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!!
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment