Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Fuchsia


 Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look wearing one of my favorite staple pieces for the fall time, a midi skirt! And with that let me say how obsessed I currently am with this particular skirt. I recently go this skirt from M_CarolineBoutique, when I saw her first posting of this skirt on Instagram, no lie it was love at first sight! Everything about this skirts just seemed perfect, from the length to the color, I just knew it had to be mine. Then once I actually wore it, the obsession became real!! I love how high wasted this skirt is because it fit perfectly over my bump and it still went all the way below my knees. I have to admit I was feeling very Kim Kardashian while wearing this skirt since she wears these types of skirts a lot during her current pregnancy and now I know why. This look has been one of my favorite out of all of my pregnancy looks, it made me feel very trendy and stylish all while complementing my baby bump. Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!! 
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top: Cuby Rock (if I recall correctly)
Skirt: M_CarolineBoutique (find it on Instagram)
Heels: LolaShoetique


No comments:

Post a Comment