Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mad for Plaid


  Hey gals!! I'm back and finally bringing a Fall look, it is still muggy here in LA but i got away with a cloudy day so of course I was excited to finally enjoy a small feel of Fall. If there's a clothing piece I totally obsess over in the Fall it is definitely plaid shirts! I was overly excited to have found this plaid top that was loose fitting almost like a baby doll because it was a perfect fit to cover the bump while rocking a Fall look. I wanted to give my look a little oomph by accessorizing with a belt, just to give it add a little extra and complement my fringe ankle booties. I'm really hoping the weather goes down some more so I can bring a lot of more Fall looks, it's my favorite type of season to dress for! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
Plaid Top: Local Boutique
Leggings: M_CarolineBoutique (Instagram)
Booties: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment