Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Olive + Booties


 Hey gals!! I'm back with a super quick look, I'm not a big fan of capturing my outfit for the day in the night time, but I was busy running errands all day and I didn't want this Fall look to go to waste without me sharing it here on the blog. I decided to wear one of my favorite colors for the Fall time, Olive or hunter green, I'm not quite sure which one is more suitable but you guys know the color I am referring to, right? I loved how long this tee fit because it was perfect to pair with leggings and in these days with a bump I can live in leggings all day everyday! I was more excited to give my look more of an edge by adding these buckle lace up booties, I know these night time pictures don't do my booties any justice because you can't really see the detail on them too well, but I promise you gals that you will be seeing them incorporated in a lot of more looks here on the blog, so just stay tuned!! So I hope you gals find some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe through this look! Til the next look!! Xoxo 
[Outfit details below]
 Top/Booties: Forever 21
Leggings: M_CarolineBoutique (instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment