Sunday, October 25, 2015

Midi x Denim


 Hey gals!! I'm back with a new look that is great for a warm Fall day. We already know that midi dresses are super trendy this season, so they are a great staple to have in your wardrobe along with midi skirts especially because of their versatility. I lightly played around with layers with this look by simply wearing this chambray top as a jacket. That is a great trick to do to add layers to your look, just wear a button down top as a jacket and viola, you make a different touch to your entire look! Midi dresses have been a must for me lately because not only do they compliment my growing tummy but they also keep me on trend. Since it was going to be a day where I was going to be out and about spending a lot of time on my feet, I kept the look pretty casual by just pairing it with these ankle lace up sandals. I hope this new look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!
Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Dress/Sunnies: Forever 21
Chambray Top/Sandals/Purse: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment