Sunday, September 27, 2015

Simply Neutral

 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look for you, a little more glammed up than the latest looks I  was putting together. It is always great to mix it up and most importantly having fun with your style and the little things that make YOU stand out  as an individual. So if you follow me in my youtube channel, you probably watched my latest shopping haul video and saw that I recently purchased this oatmeal color fess with the side rouging that I absolutely am loving to accentuate my bump. Lately I've been going for bodycon, form fitting dresses and skirts because I still want to feel confident and feel with the physical changes my body is currently going through. So this dress from M_CarolineBoutique was definitely no exception! I wanted to add that extra pep in my step so I paired it with some gray suede lacy heels which I think turned out to be a great combo! I kept the colors pretty neutral and found them to also be great to welcome our new season, FALL!! Yay! So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for you wardrobe! Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Dress: @M_Carolineboutiuque 
(find her on instagram)
Heels: JustFab
Necklace: Local Boutique







No comments:

Post a Comment