Friday, September 25, 2015

Classic White



 Hey gals! I'm back with a new look for you all and I want to say its more on the classy side and of course as always trying to keep it chic. The color white is becoming a must staple color in my wardrobe. Lately I've been going for and obsessing over neutral basic colors, white definitely being one of them. This white long tee was perfect to accentuate my bump and scale up my look to make it a classy one. Another plus of this tee that made me obsess over it even more (aside from its comfortableness) was the opening in the back because you guys know I'm all about that extra oomph and that is exactly what that open back did, gave it that oomph and made the tee fun and flirty! I'm impatiently waiting for Fall weather to finally kick in but for now I'll continue playing with looks that are good for the transition of Summer to Fall.I hope you fashionistas enjoyed this new look and it served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top/Sunnies: Forever 21
Jeans: Zara
Heels: Lolashoetique


No comments:

Post a Comment