Saturday, September 5, 2015

Peachy Fall


 Hey gals!! I'm baaaack! I'm finally back to doing what I love and keeping myself busy with new posts that I hope you all enjoy and get some inspo from! I'm beginning to put together looks that would be great to transition from Summer to the Fall time. With this look I decided to play with colors that begin to call for Fall season!  I went for an easy going casual look that will keep me comfortable all throughout an out and about day. Wedges are  great go to shoes to pair with jeans as we transition into seasons and also add the right amount of oomph to any outfit. So there you have it gals, a quick look to get you all ready for a new season, hope it served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top/Wedges: Target
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: Rock & Bow


No comments:

Post a Comment