Sunday, September 20, 2015

Metal Chick



 Hey gals! I am back with a new look for you and let me start off by saying how happy I was that I was able to pull off wearing a crop top for this  look!!!  I think now I will start a collection of bodycon midi skirts so that I can wear them with any top or even sweaters in the fall and still be able to keep this baby bump covered! And let's not forget to mention how comfortable this look is especially if you decide to rock it with some simple sneakers like the chucks I paired it with. But you also have option of dressing up a bodycon skirt and throwing on some heels, it all depends on your mood or occasion! So I think it is safe to say that bodycon midis will be a must have staple in my closet for this new season, okay who am I kidding, pretty much all year long! So I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe. Til the next look!! Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top/Skirt: Forever 21
Sneakers: Converse


No comments:

Post a Comment