Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine Red


 Hey gals!! Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I am back my Valentine's day look that I was particularly excited to put together because not only was this my look for Vday BUT I took my engagement pictures with my Fiance with this outfit! I debated back and forth on the heels to wear with this dress and I decided that since I would be wearing it on the day were red is just "thee" color, that I might as well add a pop of red to my look. And let me quickly add how gorgeously this dress is, it contemplates your body so well! I got this dress from @VictoriasBoutique2012 that is the Instagram page so you can definitely check out their hot items!! I absolute love that the material is so thick it sits on your body nicely and it is not see through at all, of course. I picked this dress out especially for my engagement pictures because you all know I'm all about the chic and classy combo! So I hope this look serves as some inspiration for your wardrobe maybe for a nice dinner date or a night out with the gals! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
 Dress: @VictoriasBoutique2012 (instagram)
Heels: JustFab
Purse: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment