Monday, February 16, 2015

Pleated Florals

Hey gals! I'm already back with a new look that is pretty much ready to welcome spring because it honestly feels like Spring time in LA! But hey, I'm not complaining. This is the look I decided to go for to do some shopping on my day off! Let's thank President's Day for that! So here I am enjoying a nice warm, sunny day in Downtown LA spoiling myself. I centered my entire look around the color blue and brought a pop of color with this floral top that is from one of my faves, Target. Very comfortable and simple look,  I decide to give heels a rest and bring out these blue wedges out for a stroll so that my feet wouldn't be killing me after a day of shopping! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for  your wardrobe or for your next day out shopping! Til the next look!
Xoxo
 
 Top/Purse: Target
Jeans: Pacsun
Wedges: Payless




No comments:

Post a Comment