Sunday, February 22, 2015

Laughing is the best calorie burner

 Hey gals! I am back with a fun casual outfit to share with you all! I think I mentioned in one of my youtube videos (youtube.com/ashgastelum) that I have really been into graphic tees, I feel like they're clothing pieces that you can wear all year long and dress them up in so many ways, so whenever one catches my eye, I try to make it mine! Versatile pieces are always a plus in my book!! So while doing some shopping at Zara in Downtown LA, this tee   jumped out at me, one because it's grey and I've totally been digging the color for tops and two because of the message! It says, "laughing is the best calorie burner" and I couldn't agree more, when we have a good laugh things feel better and it's a great way to spend your time, your day...smiling, laughing. So I thought it was a great message! Hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Jeans/Top: Zara
Booties: Target
Fedora Hat: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe





No comments:

Post a Comment