Sunday, February 8, 2015

Clothes before Bros



Hey gals! I'm back with a new look for you all and can I begin by saying how much I am obsessing over this sleeveless tee!! I have been waiting a tee that carried on this message on it, "Clothes before Bros" for nearly a year already! Yes that long!! You may be asking yourself, why this particular tee, well because I am an obsessed fashionista who LOVES clothes, shopping, and putting looks together that express MY various styles. So of course,  as a fashionista it will always be clothes before bros!! Ha! On a recent trip to Target I ended up stumbling upon the words I have been wanting to see on a tee and nothing else mattered in this world besides this tee being mine! Okay maybe not that bad but you get the point. I love tees like this because they can be styled in so many different ways. I decided to first style it with a casual look but of course keeping the look chic. I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!


Tee: Target
Jeans/Heels: Zara



Peace!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment