Sunday, April 20, 2014

To the moon and back










I was seriously enjoying this outfit so much, if you can't already tell by my pictures! It was so comfortable, so casual but yet I was feeling so trendy and definitely in sync with spring. So to put this outfit together i paired this long flowy gray skirt from WetSeal with this tank top with large side cutouts also from WetSeal. Since the cutouts on the top are pretty big, I chose to wear a lavender bralette from Forever21 under my top to add some sexy flirty to my outfit and how adorable is the quote on the this top "love you to the moon and back". To be honest, the quote is what reeled me in into getting the shirt! Since i was going to be doing quite some walking this day, i decided to wear sandals with my outfit which keeps my look casual. I wore these tribal patterned sandals from Target and then to accessorize i went for another tribal piece which is this cream necklace from Forever21 and then just also added these aviator glasses from Michael Kors. Perfect outfit for a beautiful sunny spring day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment