Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Denim







This is a perfect look for a day in spring that remains cool and fresh from beginning to end but with the sun peeking through. The layering of the scarf and the cross body bag is what makes this look pop and what keeps it away from looking too simple. So here i am wearing this denim dress from H&M with a white tank top under from Wet Seal. For my shoes I decided to go with the Jeffrey Campbell dupes that I got for a much more affordable price at a shoe boutique in Ontario, California. I decided to wear these longer than usual socks from Target to get my outfit more of a different unique look. Then to accessorize I went for this blue and white tribal print scarf from my Wantable April accessories box and this fringed cross body bag from Target, which by the way I am obsessed with!! And just to a little extra touch, I wore a white watch from Juicy Couture as a part of my jewelry pieces. I am impatiently waiting for the warmer spring days to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment