Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boho Florals








I am stepping out of my comfort zone for a bit here and put on these floral pants that have boho all over them, at least for me they do! I am really loving putting together outfits for spring because the weather here in LA is so versatile than you can mix up your outfits everyday! Like I've said before, floral patterns are not only here for spring but they will also be making their way in for this summer. I decided to pair these pants with a white crop top from Charlotte Russe, since the pants can almost be considered high wasted I felt it would be a perfect combo! So although you could definitely dress this outfit with simple sandals, I decided to pair it with these wedges from BCBG. I decided to go for a cross body bag from Target to accessorize and a minty statement necklace from Forever 21. To finish off my look, I went for this electric orange lipstick from Maybelline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment