Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Floral Spring







It was the first weekend of spring and I definitely had to embrace it by incorporating a floral print to my outfit! Sunny days are happy days for me, Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons of the year!! So here I am enjoying this sunny day wearing a skater floral skirt (from a local boutique) with these beautiful pastel colors perfect for the season! I decided to pair the skirt with a denim button down from H&M, a denim shirt that is extremely versatile. These wedges where love at first sight while shopping at Target! For this look I chose my wedges to be the pop of color for my outfit even though they are not a "in your face" color they still stand out from all the other pieces. To accessorize I simply went for a statement necklace that only fitted my denim shirt to perfection! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment