Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Couture Chic





I absolutely love this look, it screamed out couture with a modern twist! This grey midi dress from Forever 21 is just amazing!! At first I was a bit hesitant in wearing this dress because I thought the material was not thick enough and that it would end up looking transparent in the sunlight BUT if you simply wear dark colors for your under garments you will look flawless! The black floppy hat also from Forever 21 was my favorite piece to this outfit! The hat is what made my look very couture in my opinion and I'm a gal who loves to accessorize with hats as well. Through this look, I found another way to dress up these heel sandals from lolashoetique aside from my previous post. You can totally rock out this outfit for a day out and about in the city!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment