Monday, July 25, 2016

90's Chick


 Hey gals! There I was missing in action again for a quick minute but I am back with this new look that I just couldn't wait to tell you all about! If you keep up with my vlog videos on my youtube channel you probably remember when I was raving about getting this dress at Papaya for only $10!! And if the budget friendly price wasn't enough, I fell head over heels IN LOVE with this dress the second I finished putting it on...OMG it fit like a glove! This dress literally shapes your body, it hugs your body in all the right places and it accentuates your silhouette beautifully!! In a nutshell, this dress is perfection! The minute I bought it I right away knew that the first time I would wear this dress I would make it super casual by pairing it with sneakers and once I went on to accessorizing I ended up with a 90's vibe type of look (reminded me of the movie "Clueless") but I loved the finished look! I hope this look serves as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe!! Til the next look!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

Dress: Papaya
Jacket: Guess
Shoes: Converse
Earrings: Forever 21

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment