Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Brights


 Hey guys! I'm back with a new look, it felt like I was gone for a quick minute but I'm getting back to bringing new looks and this one I'm excited for because look at the bright colors! I mean how more perfect can these bright colors be for this Summer season, they were perfect to color block. I'll have to be honest, I contemplated for a while if these colors really  looked great together, I literally stood in front of the mirror just debating but all it was is that it went a little out of my comfort zone but I am so glad I did because one I love bright colorful pieces and two the combo was just fantastic! Since summer came around I had been putting off bringing out a maxi skirt and I figured this look would be perfect for me to do so. I say have fun in your style, have fun stepping out of your comfort zone!! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration for your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]

 Top: it's an oldie
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: T.J. Maxx
Sunnies: Sunglass Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment