Friday, July 8, 2016

Boho Florals


 Hey gals!! I'm back with this new look very boho inspired and perfect for these Summer vibes! Off the shoulder tops are so in right now, a trend that I'll always love because they keep any look very fun and flirty and they can even be sexy too while keeping it classy! As if being off the shoulder wasn't cute enough, can we talk about how much better it is that it has bell sleeves?! In my opinion, I feel like these type of off the shoulder flowy tops are best paired with either shorts or some jeans simply because it makes the entire look pop. I tried to make it a little more of a boho style by adding these gladiator sandals and you could never go wrong with a hat! I hope this look served as some sort of inspiration to your wardrobe! Til the next look!!
Xoxo
[Outfit details below]
 Top: SheInside
Shorts/Hat: Forever 21
Sandals: Madden Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment